Print Depot News
Examples of good use of QR codes
There is an infinite number of ways to use QR codes to market your business. The convenience at which they can be used really makes them unique and a must for all companies and individuals to use.
- On the door of a shop, bring up information on the shops opening hours, contact information, products, services provided and website.
- On price tags in a store, take them to a full spec of the product.
- On a ‘For Sale’ sign, give more information and possibly a video.
- On your conference name tag, bring up contact information or website.
- To connect to a Wi-Fi network, so there is no need for passwords.
- Add to social media sites; pass on contact information or website.
- Send a Tweet.
- On your luggage, in case it gets lost.
- On personal belongings, for example books.
Whether it is marketing new products, promoting special offers or protecting personal property QR codes are a simple highly effective tool that can bring added value to the user.