There is an infinite number of ways to use QR codes to market your business. The convenience at which they can be used really makes them unique and a must for all companies and individuals to use.
- On the door of a shop, bring up information on the shops opening hours, contact information, products, services provided and website.
- On price tags in a store, take them to a full spec of the product.
- On a ‘For Sale’ sign, give more information and possibly a video.
- On your conference name tag, bring up contact information or website.
- To connect to a Wi-Fi network, so there is no need for passwords.
- Add to social media sites; pass on contact information or website.
- Send a Tweet.
- On your luggage, in case it gets lost.
- On personal belongings, for example books.
Whether it is marketing new products, promoting special offers or protecting personal property QR codes are a simple highly effective tool that can bring added value to the user.